Saturday, August 11, 2012

Healthy Living: MyfitnessPal


So, last week, my friend introduce me to this amazing apps.

It's called "Myfitnesspal". And I can't have found a better bestfriend in my weightloss journey. It was crazy. This things does all of the caculation for me. It tell much how much calories i need to eat and exercise to be at a certain lbs and certain time. I feel really really motivated to keep on the track.

I think this app is amazing. I have already lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks b/c of it. It have kept be on track and serves as a constant reminder of what I need to eat and what I need to do to be a certain lbs. It's truly amazing.

Right now, I have been doing great. :) I have losing lbs, and I have started to clean my room. I'm moving soon. YAY! :) And, so, I'm started packing. Also, I'm going to start studying for my MCAT pretty soon. I'm really scared. This next 2 years will probably be hell. I'm kinda scared. But I came this far, I'm going to keep going.

My weight goals is on it's way. My life goal is in the making.

Here's a is motivating video of someone climbing~  haha :)
"Don't let me fall" 

One step closer..

No comments:

Post a Comment