Sunday, December 2, 2012

Healthy Living: My year


It's been a long rough year. But 2012 is almost coming to an end.
Despite all the tears and difficulties I been through this year, I don't regret it one bit. The suffering has definitly made me a better person. I feel stronger, but it didn't come easy. I just want to thank everyone who has been helping and supporting me so far. You all been such wonderful, helpful, and supportive friends.

One of the major thing this year was just discovering myself a little more. Those were a very dark time for me. Sometime, I wonder if I would ever get through it. I can't see anything beyond the pain of being different. I didn't know why it have to be this way.

But you can see how different things are for me now. By knowing and accepting myself, I feel more stronger and confident in myself now. Those moments of hardship have brought me to a better place. I am glad that I found out that I like girl. And I love myself for accepting myself for better or worse. And I am proud of myself for remaining strong through the depression and confusion. It wasn't easy. But, if it wasn't for those time, I would not have been where I am today. Things aren't perfect now, but I am glad for what I have. I am thankful for everything that happen so far.

I hope that I will be strong enough to face all the events that will come in the following year. I hope I will be able to withstand future hardship. Dark times will come again, and it will be hard. But then again, I know, there will be stars waiting to help me through. I know I'm not alone and neither are you. :)

My Year 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment