Sunday, January 20, 2013
Healthy Living: Wanting a change
School started. And you know what that means. I have new classes, new professors, and faces new problems. But there is an upside to all of this. I meet new people and get to know more about my old friends.
What happen is that I recently have classes with this on girl. And I am INSPIRED AGAIN! Omg!
She has the perfect body, perfect hair, and she even have a higher grade than me. She have the perfect taste in fashion. Basically, this girl look good. And... then, I look at myself. I don't hate what I look like or who I am. But she seem so much prettier and better. Its not like I want to switch team and wished I was her. I love myself and there are struggles I have faced in the past year that have made me even prouder of who I am. But gosh, this girl is LIKE... PERFECT.
I think this calls for an IMPROVEMENT on my part. I need to step up my game. Really!!!
I need to start BEING serious with my healthy living lifestyle and NOT dance around the topic. I need to keep track of what I am eating and putting into my body. I need to drink more water and eat more fruits. Also, I need to get a haircut. And I need to start dressing better.
Oh, and most important, learn other methods into studying more effectively!
She is perfect. I wish I can post a picture of her, but I don't have one.. and that would be just a little creepy on my part. But meeting this girl has MOTIVATE ME to be better!! I need to step up my GAME.
And, I know I'll never exactly the same as her. But I hope I will be somewhere better than what I am today.
I NEED TO HIT THE GYM. :((
NO photoshoot this week. I have a lot of studying to do. And thank you for the wonderful support! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment