Monday, May 27, 2013

Healthy Living: HAMSTER LIVING


I have not kept updated on this blog for a few weeks now. I had a lot of midterms. And now, it's a bit longer before I can come back.

Finals are here! It's 2 weeks away... >.<

I guess I'll hibernate again for another 3 weeks! 

Again, I been eating bad bad things into my body. I need to stop.. but the stress gets to me.. and there goes another candy bars.. >.< .. it's okay to eat unhealthy for like.. 3 weeks right?!?

Oh.. I feel like a little hamster running around getting things done.. meeting all the deadline.. trying not to get sick.. trying to get a ready for the finals.. ooh booy.

--I just can't live like this anymore.. So stressful. I need to find another way.

2 comments:

  1. I hope finals went well with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All it takes is one good choice. Just one. And then others will follow because you'll think, "Well, I did it here, I can do it here, too!" You can do this. Just one step at a time. Think of it like surgery -- it has a path, steps, an order. Being healthy is the same. It's all a bunch of tiny steps, things you do in an order to get to the end. And you CAN do it. Hope finals are going well!!!!

    ReplyDelete