Monday, June 24, 2013

Healthy Living: Does Water work?



I absolutely don't know why I chose this picture to be my cover for today post. But I just think this is amazing. Just look at it. The feeling of the early dawn. The damp fogged, the trees, the cold chill. And something about that blue color that clarify the whole scene. It's really something to look at.


Now for my daily life..Lol... so I said I would do something that would increase my healthy fitness.. and.. um.. x_x
I'm still working on it. ..hehe

Right now, I guess the only thing that I do is really just drink water.. a lot of water. Like, nearly 8 cups of water each day. I'm stil struggling to add in an exercise routine.

And as you may know, my summer isn't really the "sitting in the beach and relaxing in the sun type".
I just took my practice MCAT exam today. I got an 18/45.  That means an 18 out of a 45. YIKE! The passing score to get into medical school is a 35+. So, you can tell I have a lot more to go.
I tried to study every day and my goal is that I can raise this from a 18 to a 23 by next week. It's possible.



However, I do try to do things so that I don't look like a monster living in some cave. I want to thank everyone for the kind comment on my digital update. I will try my best to do another one next week! I am also going to write a script for a new video I'm thinking of. I don't know when, but I am still going to do it. But let's aim small, I will try to come up with something special for the next digital update. ..and it's really these little creative things that keep me from going crazy.





No comments:

Post a Comment