Okay! Breathe.
I need to start over. After I got back from my camping trip, things got a little messy. I was slacking in everything. I am behind with my MCAT studies. I started summer school. x__x JIKE!
I'm also taking a physic class this summer.
I had my summer fun with my 2 week camping trip. It's really time to get back to work.
But then, my head won't leave me alone! Things got a little confusing. You see, I never really solved my sexuality problems. It's quite bugging me sometime. I am still white unsure of my feeling and dealing with these emotion is not something I want to face. I got so much on my plate, I really don't want anything from anyone. But at the same time, I can't help the way I feel. Geezz right?!?
But in a way, I'm kinda glad. At the moment, I'm not really going anywhere. There are still many things I still need to do. And, I'm working toward something I really want. (That white coat!!) And I'm so so grateful that there is someone special in my life at the moment. Even if she is only here for a little while. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment