Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Healthy Living: Pushing


I'm not even sure if I should be typing this right now.
But school has started. And, I'm back into session.

I'm trying really hard to figure out what to do. Because, I feel a little disorientated with the amount of work I'm handling. It seems that there is a lot to be done but I haven't really figured out how to do these stuff.

I'm balancing 2 science lab, 1 upper division bio class, 1 elective class.  On top of that, I have to finished the MCAT by Dec. 2013. I'm not sure anymore.. as in, I'm not sure of how to make it all work. I really hope I figure out something soon.. 

But, there are still many things I'm grateful for. Because, I don't know. I feel things can always been really bad. But so far, all the elements seems to be in my life right now.

You know, sometime, I really don't know anymore. I hold myself sometime and tell myself everything is going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment