Sunday, November 10, 2013

Healthy Living: Still living



Hello! :)

Again, I haven't been very active. But I'm sure you already know the reason why. Today, I want forcing myself to blog because I feel like I have left this part of my life empty. For my personal life, there is no personal life. For romantic life, there is no romantic life. For my academic life, it's been busy. haha

But anyway! I'm here today because I just finished my midterms! YAY! :D I get a few days off before I have to start writing my lab reports and sociology essay. But we will worry about that another day.

I guess the reason why I don't blog much these days is not because I don't have time. (It's only partly a reason) But really, I don't have much to say. OOH.. but then again.. there is always something to say.

A few weeks ago, I registered for my MCAT! The date is set! This janurary, I will be taking the exam. No more butts! So, I recently been picking up my books and studying. How is my progress.. well? Not so great.


It's not the best scores ever, but it's a start? I have only recently been picking up the books to study since I have been overwhelmed with school. And to be honest, there is nothing much in the score chart yet. I have only done a few practice problem on this website. I'm still reviewing over practice question before diving into those online test. So, that's the reason why  you only see the verbal reasoning and the physical science letter. .. And yes, they aren't very high. I need to get 5 subjects to 100% by December. 

How am I going to do it? A merical will bless me.. and I will spontaneously become smart. Yup, I'm betting all of my money on that method. LOL

As for exercising and eating healthy, that went out of the window  a few months ago. But I WILL be back!! AND I will lose these lbs I'm gaining. These body fat will keep me warm.

Okay, it's 3AM. I'm going to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment