Friday, February 21, 2014

Healthy living: Late night reflection


Oh, this one is gonna be a pretty mushy conversation. So if you don't wanna hear it, be warned. Please stop reading, but tonight I want to spend a bit time talking about the people who are in my life for a moment.

First, one of my good buddy told me that she got kick off her research lab, and now she is confused about her life. I mean, she is such a great person, and it sadden me to see so much bad stuff is happening to her. I feel bad I cannot help her in anyway, and to be very honest, I am so busy consumed in my own life that I literally cannot do anything.

She is such an amazing person, and college has been really hard on her. First, she had a been in a bad relationship with a man who is abusived. And when she was able to pick herself, she is faced with other problem with school.  It's just a rough mess for her. My heart really goes out to her. She tries not to bother me because she knows I am busy. And even then, she though of me, and even attempt to let me know of a premed convention is happening. I mean, a girl that is going through so much , and still have time to send me an email about that. I feel terrible as a friend who cannot do anything more for her. And honestly, whatever I tell her now, or as I tried to comfort her or give her advice, I feel it's all useless. I feel like we are 2 young girls who are still very naive. We try our best to give the best advice we know to one another, but I know, it doesn't really help. I just feel bad for not being able to be there for her during such a hard time in her life. I know she has it tough, because I don't know what I would have done if I was in her shoe except cry.

My prayers goes out to her tonight, and I hope things will get better for her. She is truly one of the closet friend I have in college.

There is also another person on my mind. But I'm not going to talk about her tonight, because I like to keep this little thing safe in my heart. Good night, everyone. I just want to let it out a bit tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment