Friday, March 28, 2014

Healthy Living: 4AM Post



That's right everyonne, it's 4:19AM. I should be in bed. But, I would like to say something very important. Today, I completed OCHEM PT2. I'm sure this doesn't seem to mean anything to you guys, but I understand. But for me, this is a completion of the most difficult ochem chapter for me. I spent the whole day with this one, and wrestle myself all around. Then, I faced 2 hours of complete panic and then another hour of wild goose chase. I'm just a mess all over to be honest.

But finally, I sat down, and did the most important thing a girl need to do at this age. I CRACK OPEN that ochem chapter and read it all. It took forever, and really long with difficult terms. But by the end, I manage to understand a gist of what is going on. And for once, things made a bit more sense. I wasn't look at a page full of alien markings, but instead a list full of reaction.

Now, it is way too early to say anything about today's work. But I feel like, I have understand Ochem a bit a better and I am pleased. And it's morning, but I'm going to rest. Because tomorrow, I'll post to you newly updated MCAT practice score.. and also tomorrow, I continue following my calender.

I hope everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment