Friday, May 9, 2014

Healthy Living: Just a thought





I'm dying!! Okay, I mean, not literally, but dying is just the right word do describe my dying situation. I am at a stage in my life where I have so much to do that I really don't want to think about. I am not suppose to take time off to relax and rest because there seem so much to do. Things just seem really busy. I mean, I don't have time for anything. Yet, I don't want to anything.

Is this strange? I am in a stage in my life where if 1 thing goes wrong, the whole medical school application will sink underwater. Some night, I question whether get through it alive. If I ever get a chance at a medical school. I mean, this is all I think about and talk about. (I'm sorry that my blog been a bit "premed" lately. It's just my top concern at this moment)

I'm really not sure anymore of anything anymore. I mean, the closer I am to the application, the less I know what I'm really doing. (Please dont' get me wrong about this statement, I'm not saying I'm lacking interest in medicine.) What I'm saying is that, sometime, I just don't see it. I can't picture myself gettiing through it all. It been so rough right now that I am ambrush with all of these feeling.

The thoughts of whether am I can make it, whether I will have the right stats, the right letter, the right personal statement me there? I mean, it's hard. There, I said it. I SAID IT!

I feel like, right now, I'm just getting everything together to apply. I don't really have time to worry or what other people think of me. For some reason, I feel like everything is coming to an end very soon, and I only got this one chance to get everything together.

I'm not dishearten or anything. I just really can't see myself through this sometime, and I just want to let you know. I just hope everything is going to be okay. I have doubts in mysef sometime, and I admit I'm nto perfect. I don't know anything anymore.


What is my life gonna be? Where am I gonna go? What would become of me?

So, one of my mentor gave me this tip. DROP EVERYTHING.
Stop thinking, stop worrying. Focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment