Monday, July 28, 2014

Healthy Living: Unsure



Another late night, heh?
It's 3:21 AM.  I should be in bed. But I can't sleep yet. I want to let you know that today, I have submitted my last assigned for UCI. :) My undergrad years are officially over!

I'm quite unsure about this feeling. It is really a bitter sweet ending. I have been waiting for this moment since the start of spring quarter. Now it is here. I'm not sure how I quite feel about it. On one side, I am glad I'm no longer bogged down with work for school. But in away, it means that a chapter of my life has completed. I can't believed its over.

I like to think that it is over. All that happen at UCI has ended. I'm not exactly sure what I should feel. I guess tonight, I feel a bit lonely. I feel that something has left me. A part of my undergraduate life is gone and I can never take it back. I don't have any regret. I did everything I can and I am blessed to meet so much great people. And, I'm so glad I came out of it knowing more about myself. :)

So what's next? Well, I'm not really sure. But tomorrow, LITTERALLY TOMORROW, I'm going to need to clean up my room and house. I'll do a digital update next week.

For this picture, it reminds me of two people. One I met in college and the other I met during high school. They taught me a lot about myself and also help me through so much doing college. I don't think my college experience will be the same without them. I literally mean it. Now that they have taught me through what I needed to know, they are going on their way. I'm glad they came into my life and I hope I have in some way contribute a little to their life.


No comments:

Post a Comment