Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Healthy Living: My butt hurt


Mid-day blog.

I been sleeping early these few days.
My butt currently hurt. I think I sit too much and need to walk around a bit more.

I been thinking about stupid things lately. And last night, I did the most stupid things. I went to stalk a friend from college facebook. And ..damn. I really got the feel. Part of me want to cry, part of me is happy, and all of me just feel so pointless.

I know this doesn't make sense. But when I see her, I can't help wonder if my life would have been better if we never met. I wonder, if I could go back and relived part of my college experience, would I have chosen a path to have never met her.

People told me everything happen for a reason. But I can't seem to justified this person in my life. My encounter with her has only brought so much emotion in my life..my heart in pain. It like those unnecessary pain. These feeling comes out every now and then. Of all the rain and clouds, I do not regret my final decision to exit from her life. Love come and love goes. And..so it went.

...

For the picture, this is my hometown. A place that is very far away from where I live now. It is a nice picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment