Hello,
I was not intended on writing tonight on my blog or anywhere. I am not going to dive into my conditions. I am not going to vent about my progress because it is not time yet.
But I do want to say I missed writing on this blog and sharing my thoughts and feeling.
I was just sittin here tonight wasting nearly 4 hours fumbling around and not getting any work done. And for that time, I wanted someone to talk to. Someone to share my feelings. Someone to saw stuff to about my day and how it went and what i did. (I didn't even do that much)
I was thinking of hitting up my premed buddies.. but I didn't want to talk about medical stuff . I was thinking of hitting up one of my bff, but she is busy day dreaming about her boyfriend & all the magical stuff & lovey dovy stuff. Idk, I really didn't want to bother her, especially since I'm like 100% out of love so I really don't want to rain on someone else sunshine. I'll let her be. So, that left me with online friends, but then I was iffy about it because I'm not "offically" done with my writing process so coming back to talk to these chicas would very bad on my parts.
So, I was like.. um, let talk to parents. But then again, Idk. There are only so much stuff you can share with your mommy and daddy. And eventual, it just not that cool anymore. Idk, I just can't share everything with my parents. I think they have lives and have better stuff than here about me complaining about my progress.
So, I felt all alone. And I was like, well if I have a bf or gf, then that would be so cool, I could talk to them. They will listen. But.. I don't really feel like it thought. It would be nice to date, but I don't think I am in the circumstances to do so, and I really don't want to force it on anyone, or date online. I don't know. Maybe I'm picky or something. I just don't feel it. I haven't met anyone who I have clicked with or at least past my very high bar standard. I don't know. No chemistry. No rush. No chase. Not yet. So, no on.
so, then I was just crossing off the list of who I can share my thoguhts and feeling to tonight. And AH HAH! I DO HAVE A BABE! Yes, its you.
For all the random people who run on this blog by mistakes, you can be the people who I talk with tonight. I will share with you feelings and thoughts that I would keep private to everyone in my real life. I dont' know why. I just think they don't need to know, and its very personal to me. I guess, this is just another side of me.
So, what do I ahve to share with you tonight? Well, nothing. It's just nice writing this to you. To show you I'm not dead. To prove to myself that I have another system of talking to the world about my thougths and feeling. And just to get ideas and thoughts out of my head so it doesn't' drive me crazy.
I guess, I do have a friend in you. Yes, you random people who stumble on my blog. I hope you can read English, and I don't mind listening to a girl. Just letting you know, your getting VIP accesss into my head.
And for that, I feel a lot better.




No comments:
Post a Comment