Thank you 2015.
I did a bit of thinking today. And I thought about 2015. This reflection help me to come into perspective about the year and what we have gone through.
It first dawn on me when I was sitting outside of my car at the a Chipotle store. And then I thought about it, I thought about what I have went through this year and what the challenges came. Part of me wanted to cry, because the first thought that came to my mind was the 2015 was hard. It was so hard. I went through so much emotions and hardship. In a way, I thought is it okay not to like a year? To appreciate it but not like it because it was so hard and stressful?
And then, I think about the things that came about this year. It was a very important year for me. I think its almost like a draw-bridge. It was a step that was difficult to walk, it was a stage where it was rigorous, scary, crazy. Bit by bit. Each step was daunting and the failure, the set-back, the disappointment, all of it. It was met with so much tears, doubts, and fear. But this was all essential.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you 2015 for all the things it has given me. When I met with hardship in Arizona in Early Winter, to the rigors month of the 2015 MCAT of the spring, to the reflective application cycle of Fall, to the calm and cold in winter. Thank you 2015.
You have left me off in a place better than where you found me in 2015. You were a hard year, but an essential year. You trained me. You pushed me. You brought out strength in me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment