Sunday, February 21, 2016

Healthy Living: Cherish



Maybe it's a girl thing. But.. I want to be cherished. I want to be loved. I want someone who really care about me. I truly do want someone for me. And, I think this goes not only for me but for everyone else. I think we all holding out for someone if we are single. And if we are taken, then we are already really fortunate to be with someone.

And then I think about me, I have been single for so long I almost forgot what's it like to be in a relationship. And usually these kinda things don't bother me, but for the past few months, it has. Uh oh, I know. I know.. I'm worried too. But something tell me that, everything is going to be okay.


And It get me thinking. I think the person who walks into our lives who make us feeling things are really important people. I don't think we should take them for granted and really treat them well, whether they are ours or not. They are human being too. But that does not mean you have to disregard your own feeling. Your feeling are important and you also matter.



Previously, I was thinking of writing a post about how I hated people who are in a relationship and wanting to cheat on your partner for someone else. I was going to vent on that. But, in the end, I can't say that because I probably will never understand the situation completely to judge someone in that case. What I can do, is use what I know and really try to portray it in the most positive light.

I think if you have a partner out there, you are really lucky. I think you should really treat them well, and always remember the reason why you choose to be with them in the first place. Please do not take them for granted, because they are gift from up above. And, so, as an outsider, I won't ever do anything to jeopardize the relationships of other. I think love is already hard enough, and I don't want to be part of the problem. That is my resolution for this case.



As for my own personal feeling, I have yet figure out what I will do with my own feeling. I'm  just going to stay on the down low, and maybe with time and space, I'll figure what I really want. I don't know, but I know that right now, there are important things I need to take care of.  For some odd reason, I think I am already starting to have feeling for someone. Its sad I have to let this feeling die immaturely because I don't like to disrupt other relationship. I know this suck, but I know this kinda of feeling will come back again for someone else, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment