Saturday, November 12, 2016
Healthy Living: Something more
What week is this? But that's not the point. Lets get to the point. I had dinner today outside in the garden. It took myself out to my apartment complex and had a dinner under the stars. It was quite nice since I have been stuck inside the whole day studying. My apartment room does not have a functional window. It has 2, but I am too afraid to open it because I was afraid of spider crawling. Either, way, I live withthe A/c on 24/7. My eletricle bill is quite high.
But that's also not the point.
Then what is the point? Well, After sitting outside today and having dinner, I was able to look up at the sky and look up a the moon. I saw the clouds wrapped around the moon, and I don't know, I can't help feel something. At that time, I was also on the phone too, and my mom was singing to me. And at that moment in time, while looking up in the sky, I could feel that there is something more to this world. I felt that there is so much stuff happening in my life, and lifes of others. That there is this ultra force of the universe, colliding, and splitting. Its like a chain of fate and the events that will be unfold and waiting to unfold. I know I don't make sense, and I am typing too fast to slow down. But I FELT there was something so much bigger than this world that I am in. There is more to life than just med schoool. THere is more to earth than what we believe. THere is this great universe out there,and all the interchangeable things that will happen, and when it does happen, create unfolding and rippling effect all over our lives. And that I am sitting here, eating outside tonight, at that very particular destination, in that one sequence in time, I am able to see the cloudes wrapping around the moom, and i just felt that there is something so much bigger than I could ever imagined. Its like a force of nature. I don't know.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment