Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Healthy Living: Up Late - Blood, Sweats, Tears



I am starting my journey on learning how to study for the boards. I gave myself this winter break to really break out the methods on the studying the boards. The MCAT was such a burn for me. I did so much things and turns so much stuff inside and out. The thought of it scares me. My MCAT limited me from a lot of school and caused me many tears and fears. I just pray the boards will be kinder to me this time. Or at least, I will be less lost and learned to address my weakness early on, and with less fears.



I found a very useful website that I been reading, and I want to reitterate the key themes that I been seeing. So here it is folks, I believe this is the secret. But is it really the correct methods? Is Anki and Firecracker the 2 ladies I need to choose between. Or is my boyfriend the First Aid will come to the rescue. But don't worry, I'm secretly seeing Kaplan, and I have a few more candidate line up in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment