Sunday, January 28, 2018
Wk3: Sick
I'm sick.
Let me HPI myself:
22 f pt with sore throat, cough, fatigue, fever that has been constant for the last 5 days. Sick contacts are her classmates were sick a week back; Progression -warm water make it better; and loud noise make it worse. She also complaint of a headache which is 2/10 with no radiation; she said this flu is constant and progressively worse; associated sx admit fever, fatigue, cough, phelm is yellow-greenish, sore throat; denies tatycardia, night sweats
Lol, I guess that is what my sx looks like. This past week I went to see Aladin, and then stayed in my room for the rest of the week to make up for everything since I am sick. I'm using Cramfigher to study for board but I can barely keep up now since my flu is getting worse. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow. If anything, I hope I get better and be able to keep up with my classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment