Sunday, March 24, 2019
Healthy Living: The North Star
I moved to Joushua tree today for my OBGYN rotation. I truly hope this is a light rotation because all I wanted was to be able to study. I feel like a mess. My heart hurt and scared at the same time. I meditate today and I still am unable to find peace in my mind. I moved into today to a house out in joushua tree. The host was very kind. I like my room.
Amidst the chaos in my heart and mind, I looked up at the stars tonight Joshua tree, and I finally saw stars for the first. I found the big dipper and I found the direction that pointed north. Tomorrow, I will try to find the North stars.
And I realized that it is going to be okay. I have guidance. I have love and support. I have time. I have energy. I have a direction.
Just like the north stars that have guided so many slave out of slavery and into a brighter future. I hope the north star will guide me in my journey to Step1.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment