"Get your life together begins by getting yourself together"
Tonight, I am getting back up. It's been almost month since I have walked away from the exam. Since then, I have been aimless. I didn't study. I wasn't sure what I was doing. I tried to focus on work and catching up on my inbox so that I wouldn't fall behing. I realized that there will always be work.
I was writing my accomplishment schedule for this week. I came across the "Most Important Task" list and I couldn't seem to figure out what I wanted to do. After some stretching and reflecting, I liked to get myself back together. I watched inspiration youtube videos and reels. I want to get back up now. I want to pick up the pieces and start again. I will reflect on my mistakes and seek guidance. I am picking myself back up now. It start tonight.


No comments:
Post a Comment