I want to improve on myself. When I look into the mirror, it is hard to imaged what I need to change. Maybe I have seen myself so many time that I feel normal to look this way. But then again, I want to improve on myself. I feel comfortable being me. I have came a long way in term of looks.. I lost weight. I dyed my hair. I am trying to figure outfits. But still.. something still feel like I'm lacking.
I want to superficial pretty. Let's forget inner beauty for the next few months. Let's get vain.
Things that I think I can be better.. IF I CANNOT DATE A PRETTY, I'M GOING TO BE THAT PRETTY GIRL!
If you can't beat them, let's join them. So.. how to be a pretty girl. This is some topic off the top of my head:
- Skin care
- Make-up (and KNOW how to apply them.. )
- The Hair
- The slim body
- Outfits
That's it. I think..
But now, the only way to improve is (1) Get result (2) Get.a.brutally.honest.audience.
I need to figure out how to make this possible. Now, I need to make a notion page to set up these corner stone.

No comments:
Post a Comment