Monday, April 30, 2012

Healthy Living Daily Record: 4/30/12

Okay,
I'm doing this thing again. I have to keep record of what I eat. B/c when I don't keep track, I alway always always over eat... So, I need to start writing it down to keep myself accountable. Also, I do not count fruits. For calories, I think I will exempt fruits.

B: 1/2 bagel + 1 bowl cereal + 1 bowl sushi + 1 bowl of rice = 50+ 100+ 250 + 250
L: 1 sandwhich + 1 bowl sushi = 180+ 50 + 250
D: Salad + 1 bowl sushi = 250 + 400
Gym: NONE

Total: 1780

The Good:
...lol. Not good. Not good at all xD I guess my eating is a little bit overboard. I guess, I wasn't feeling well on Monday. And it was poor planning. I forgot my wallet at home that day, so it really messed up my eating schedule. When things don't go as plan. i find it hard... very very hard to adapt to new situation and circumstances. Thus, it lead to the over eating. 

The Bad:
I guess what I mentioned on top. 

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!! So glad to see you on here! I was getting so frustrated with 3FC. BTW, this is Jewlz280 from 'Yearning for... Myself'. I have a blog here now called 'Searching for Jewlz'. Looks like you are getting back to the groove. :) And you take such cute pics. You also have great legs -- I hope when you go out, you were cute shoes to show off those nice legs! Anyways, looking forward to catching up and reading your new blog! :D

    ReplyDelete