A New Beginning
I want to dedicate this blog to my new blogs site! :)
I use to start at 3fatchicks, but now that account is very very glitchy. I can't even comment or start a new account there. THUS, I DECIDED TO START ONE HERE! :)
This will give me a chance to start over. And to be a better person.
I started a blog april last year. And, I have changed a lot since then! :) Haha, even my pictures would say so.
And, I hope that I try my best to be better now.
I realized that I made many mistakes in the past. But I have come a long way, and I hoped that with this new blog, I will try harder and work harder to be the girl that I always wanted to be.
I want to use this opportunity to start over. And be new again.
This time, I have a goal of becoming 115 lbs. I want to do this because there is something I want to for my mom that required me to be at this weight. I can't say what because I'm still very very shy. So, let's just say, 115 is the goal. And I hoped that within 1 year. I'll reach this goal.I think I'm 125 right now. But, because of my eating inconsistency, I am not quiet sure. So, I'll update it every sunday.
So happy for you for deciding to start this blog :)! I think it'll prove to be a HUGE help for your accountability!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you wanting to do to achieve your fitness/weight loss goals?