It's been awhile since I actually sat down and write a Healthy Living post of myself.
It is because recently, I have found myself to be "out of the mood" and I feel overwhelm.
It's not that I'm more busy, but my emotion have been clouded... very clouded.
You see.. I like someone. But this person isn't a good person. So, I'm trying my best to get over it. And, it has been hard. I haven't contact my crush in about 1 1/2 week. I haven't even stalk their facebook either. I even deleted them off my facebook newsfeed so I don't get reminded of them every time i logged into facebook.
And, last week, I find it very hard to concentrated on school let alone take care of myself. I was eating chocolate almost like everyday.. and my I was depressed. I spent a lot of time missing that person and distracted. I didn't want to do anything anymore. I just want to sit and be sad.
Well, that was a week ago. Now, it's a little different. I'm not in that depression anymore. I am stronger! Starting last Friday, I realized I need to stop this!! I need to get gripe! I was gaining weight and my grades was terrible. I don't even study for my ochem quiz! Everything was just plained horrible. But, I realized that I need to stop myself. I am better than this. I don't want to live like this.
So, I picked up myself by the end of the week. I started to focus more on myself. I realized that, it's okay. I'm going to be okay. And I went back to 3fatchicks, but that blog was giving me a hard time. So, I used that opportunity to make a new blog!
And here I am! I started to focus on school and my weight. Things are better now. I do hw now, and I study for my classes. Everywhere I go, I still carry a heavy heart. But, I'm going to be okay!
I am very productive today and yesterday. I get my work done and I even focused on my healthy living style. I read other people blog to get motivated and I listen to disney music to keep me happy! :)
So, I'm not totally over my crush, and I still go through hard time. But like Winston Churchill once said "If your going through hell, then keep going!" So, here I am. I am going to get over this. I need to raise my grades up and reach my goal for my weight! =]
Here is something I enjoy listening too!! :) hahaha
Hercules: Zero to Hero!

Hi! I came across your blog from a random blog that I was reading. Boys are not worth being depressed over! Hahaha. I say treat yourself to a spa day, go shopping, and have a girls night out with your friends.
ReplyDeleteJenny, I'm so proud of your progress. I know it's difficult to keep focus but the fact that you're making an effort to get your groove together is commendable :)
ReplyDeleteIt's okay to feel the way you feel. Emotions aren't like flashlights.. you can't just turn it off and be done with it.
It'll take some time and some healing. You're in the right track.. your health -- physical and spirit should go first -- then grades :)
Wait till summer -- I'm sure there's a lucky one out there just waiting and eager to meet you
I hear you! Sometimes it's hard to leg go of the toxic people we surrounded ourselves with especially if theres feelings involve...But in the end we realize that we are okay, that is wasn't as bad as we thought it was going to be! I'm glad you picked yourself up and heading up the right path! :)
ReplyDelete