B: 1 bowl cereal + 1 bagal + 2 ban = 100 + 100 + 100
L: 1 salad = 400
D: 1 sandwhich + 2 bowl rice = 250 + 500
Total: 1500s? Ikd.. I feel like I ate a lot more. hm....
The Good: Idk.. I don't even trust my calories intake. I think I eat a lot. and.. i don't seem to remember what I eat. I need to blog about it daily and not wait till 2 or 3 days later and forget what I ate. SO, I don't really trust this 1500s.
The Bad: Gosh.. Hw. I wish I did more. And i didn't go to the gym today. Lol.. the guilt T_T
5/5/12
B: 1 bowl cereal + 2 ban + 1 slice of tofu meat = 100 + 100+ 100 (a lot of fruits..didn't count)
L: 1 sandwhich + 1 baquet = 250 + 330
D: Corn grill + 2 bowl soup +1 bowl junkies = 150 + 400 + 100
Gym: 40 min stairs + 15 min tredmill = 678 calories
Total: 1580
The Good: Damn it. I kinda went over my calories in take. But I been eating a lot. OH.. I even ate chocolate today. But i'm not gonna count that b/c that was for a little enjoyment. Nothing too serious. thank god I was able to control it. Yea, today was pretty normal. But I wished I got more hw done.. I'm so screwed.. midterm is coming!!
The Bad: Um. I went over calories intake. But that's it. I didn't do anything bad today. I ate chocolate. but It wasn't anything extremed. I guess the only bad thing is that I ate a lot of fruits after I came home from the gym.. and I'm still full right now. I guess that is bad. But I do agree that I EAT WAY TOO MUCH. I really need to go down.. but I'm always staying at this constant weight. Which bothers me. So, I need to stop myself.. from eating way to much and get food coma. I need to regulate my eating habit So i eat until i'm full, but don't over eat!
Lastly, I know it's only May. But Hey, here is a christmas song! :) Idk.. but I listen to it today while studying!
Train: Shake up the Happiness
Hey chick! Thanks for your support over at the new blog. I just don't know if I can stick with 3FC after all of the issues... and I'm really starting to like the new blog! I just need to sit and work on it some. LOL Anyways, I know you already have a lot on your 'plate' but maybe if you carried a notebook to track your food in through the day that would help. In the beginning, that's what I did to help me learn to eat on schedule -- mostly because if I didn't, I knew I'd not remember or I'd cheat a little. So, by carrying the notebook with me, I had no way to not be honest! It really helped! OR, if you have any kind of smartphone, you could do it on there. Just anything where it goes with you would help.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I LOVE your jacket! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!