Summer is here! :)
I'm finally done with finals! ^___^ hahaha
And.. as summer come, it come with a bitter sweet ending. I walk into summer with a heavy heart, but I would not to choose any other way.
I understand it has been a long time since have posted. But, now I would like to catch you up with the stages of my life.
School Life:
Well, I can say, I'm burn out. I tried my best. I know I didn't get the best grades this quarter, but I'm kinda tired. Emotionally along as physically. I haveen been in school consequitively for 2 years straight. No summer break or anything. I'm worned out. But in a way, despite that I didn't pull the best grades this quarter. I'm not that sad or down because I learn something else this quarter. I experience something that rarely occurs to me. I feel in love and I learn what its like to have feeling for someone.
Love Life:
I can only describe it in 1 word. "WOW" yea. I know. It's quite unbelievable. I would never expect my spring quarter to be this exciting... I started spring quarter thinking I would get over my crush. I would brush them off by week 1 of school, and never ever be in contact with them again. Well, that didn't go as plan. The twist of fate somehow made us come closer together. Things happens and I find myself getting closer and closer to my crush. To the point.. I have to force myself on a 2nd attempt to let go of my crush on week 3 of school. That time didn't last long because I miss them like crazy. And, my grades dropped. So, I had to do something, I had to get myself emotionally stable so I can focus in school.
And, by wk 6, we were back at it. I was text my crush almost everyday. There is always something to be said despite that we rarely meet up in person on 1 to 1. We had coffee at starbuck and both were happy and nervous. :) But there are many occassion when I just accidnetly bumped into my crush at school. And, yes, we had late night conversation.. too x) haha. There is a day when we spent nearly 4 hours talking to each other on facebook.. we talked till 3 AM in the morning? haha
And there was that night when my crush open up to me about their feeling and their personality. We tried to make promises to be good friend, but I said I couldn't make promise I wasn't able to keep. My crush was sad, but it's okay. We're okay. And there was the week of finals. We texted each almost everyday despite that we were both extremely busy and lack of sleep. And there was a day, when out of the blue.. we just sat and talk to each other for straight 3 hours.. and it seem like none of us was satisfied. We just wanted more more. hahaha x)
But, it's all over now. We were to meet up this week and get icecream together. But, that's not gonna happen. I won't let that happen. I deleted my crush phone number yesterday. I removed them off my facebook newsfeed. I'm going to try spending this summer letting go of my crush. I told myself wk 6 that I'm coming back to my crush only for the reason that I can focus on school. when school is over, I promise myself I leave. And, so I'm walking out now.
We cant' be together. There's just too much complication. Too much..because people are going to be hurt if we're together. And, even now, I'm not even sure how my crushed feel for me. But, I'm willing to let it all go now.
Summer Plans:
I have a lot of plans this summer. THere is a lot of things I want to do. But, i'll tell you as the time comes. As for now, I'm just gonna let myself relax, enjoy summer.. and WORK HARD TO LOSE ALL THE LBS I GAINED DURING FINALS WEEK !!! xD
Here's a nice song.. to kick start the summer.. and say goodbye to spring:
I dedicate this to my crush. Eventhough, there's no future for us, I'm glad it happen. I'm glad that they came into my life. Eventhough, it was short.. it was sweet. I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
aren't you glad school is over for now? lol :) Enjoy your summer! it will go by fast
ReplyDeleteglad your posting again we miss your updates!
Aww... I'm sorry that things can't work out. But sometimes that's just how it goes and you're doing the right thing. Maybe this will be the end and you won't have to think on it anymore or maybe it won't and they will come back into your life at a later date. Either way, you are doing the smart thing by saying enough is enough for now.
ReplyDeleteMan... 2 years with no break??? You DESERVE a break! Enjoy your summer and get some much needed rest and relaxation! Maybe you can take up a new hobby like swimming or yoga that will help burn fat and tone you up, but is also fun and relaxing! Good luck and so glad to see you posting again!!!