Monday, February 18, 2013
Healthy Living: slipping
Vietnamese New Years went great! I went to the festival with my baby cousin and we had a really good time. Also, I made many new year resolution. I hope to be a better person in this coming new year and also a better student.
However, recently, I have been slipping in my eating habit. I consume a lot more sweets. I'm back at 130 lbs :( Which makes me sad. My weight fluctuate so much! I need to get back on the ladder and try to be in health shape. I haven't hit the gym in nearly 2 weeks and all of this celebration leads to excesses consuming of unhealthy food.
I want to be get back to the low 120s but I have not found any motivation lately. Midterms are coming on again, so most of my time are devoteded to it. I really need to buckle down and stop complaining about my circumstance. I need to suck it up. I'm a big girl now!! ARRGH!
So, let's try again. I can't get to the gym for the next few days, but I can watch what I eat. Hopefully, this will less the weight gain. I need to start eating healther. Gotta gain back motivation!!! :((
NEW YEAR, NEW YOU! or.. at least a BETTER VERSION!
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment