It happened again T__T
I screwed up on my bio midterm and now..I am eating boxes of chocolates.. one after another. I drink a bunch of coffee.
I hate it. I am not on track with my weight, I eat poorly and it has been nearly 3 months since I exercise. My excuse is school and midterms. But I screw up on my midterm and that make me feel terrible.
I eat chocolate. And I eat fatty food. I eat a lot of food. I consume a lot of coffee and sugar drink. I don't wanna do a photoshoot b/c then.. i look chubby. BUT THEN AGAIN, i haven't done a photoshoot in like.. forever. so that is even worse.
I sleep very late too, so I been waking up feeling really tired. I don't know, I am just done for the last few days because of my poor grades in my midterm. I know it not the end of the world, but it sure does feel pretty bad.
I know I'm just whinning and complaining and moping about my bad grades. But really, it makes me sad. I already sacrefice my exercise days to study for midterms. And then I fail the midterms. And then I eat more fatty food to comfort myself. Do you see the trend?!? I doo!! My healthy is poor too. I can barely fit my jeans. Oh boy,
I need to get myself together so I can get my life together. I need to get my head back and my spirit back. There is still the final. I need to pull myself together. There is hope for the final. The final. But I still can't seem to do it. I still mope around, I still waste myself away listening to music, and just eating really unhealthy food. I simply dont' want to do anything school related at all!!
UGHH!! I need to pick myself up, but I can't seem to do it. I studied so hard for that stupid midterm just to BE SQUASHED BY 200 OTHERS OF MY PEERS :(( Maybe tomorrow, I'll feel a little better and maybe then I pick myself up. But tonight, and for the past few days, I am disapointed.
Oh, on the other hand, I got accepted to a hopsital as a volunteer! I got my badge and everything! ^_^ I'm starting next week. OOHH, and I also got accepted to a brand new research group. YAY! That is something to be happy for! I feel so blessed! :D
but then.. MY GRADES T______T
LOL story of my life Jenny! But keep positive :) Actually if you ditch the coffee.. you can cut the viscious cycle of craving coffee and chocolate haha. I know.. easier said than done! :) I hope you have in the hospital! <3
ReplyDeleteI meant I hope you have fun in the hospital :)
Delete