Sunday, March 24, 2013
Healthy Living: Spring Break 2013
Spring Break is here!
First off, I just want to make some little confession. The first thing is that I have been eating very unhealthy for the weeks leading up to finals. I am guilty of all of those chocolates and coffee.
It really did affect my photoshoot these days. If you notice, my cheecks are rounder, and I am wearing more "conservative" clothes. No shirts, no dresses, nor girlys stuff. Just really straight forward shirt + pants. It's because there are some blubbery part I wanna hide for now.
But with that said, I made a vow to myself. I AM GONNA BE HEALTHIER THIS SPRING QUARTER! But to be realistic, my next quarter is extremely busy. I don't know how I can afford to go to the gym or even eat healthy. hm.. This problem still troubles me a lot. I have not figured out a way to be healthy yet.
I tried to keep track of my calories.. but some days.. its just bad.
I want to be fit. I want to be able to run a mile each day. I really really really want it.
But then again, I really really really really want to do well in school. I also really really really want to have time to myself.. so that I DON'T GO CRAZY.
But at the end of the days, I don't want to be another complaining girl on the internet. I think I have to find that balance. And, its really hard to find a balance.
Things that are waiting for me next quarter:
-2 Competitive bio class
-1 Difficult physic lab
-2 Research Positions
-1 Volunteer service
-1 Difficult Physic Class
-1 session Studying MCAT
And that's not to mentioned "unexpected events" from life. Oh boy, I'm not sure how I'm going to fend for myself. I need to go back to my drawing board and figure out how this will work..
Reaching 120 lbs seems somewhat impossible at this rate.
OKAYY.. I'm done complaing! I'll come back next time with a battle plan!! UNTIL THEN, KEEP FIGHTING EVERYONE!
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It is hard finding a balance. But what you have to remember is that 'me' time you are looking for can be a quick workout session at home, a run around the block, and choosing to eat well as you can on a budget (I've been broke, I know how it is!). And it can be even harder when you are stressed with school. But with that, you have to remember the ONLY control you have is to do the work, AND take care of yourself. That is ALL you can do. And in the end, taking care of yourself is vitally important to doing well in school. Imagine what you could do if you were eating well and working out and going into classes or studying full of energy and feeling good instead of feeling fat, tired, and run to death? And that can happen when you take care of you! Make it a PRIORITY! Take care of you, and all the other will take care of itself. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you are still hanging in there. Stay strong!