Sunday, March 10, 2013

Healthy Living: Dependent




WHAT THE HELL!?!?

Omg. I can’t believe that some people feels this way. THIS POEM ISN’T TRUE!
If you are dependent on someone for happiness, then you were never really happy to begin in the first place. HAPPINESS COMES FROM WITHIN.  Stop putting hopes in someone else to come and save you ASS!

Stand Up for yourself. Find your own reason to be happy. Whether there is a person in your life or not, it does not matter.

“When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere” - François de la Rochefoucauld

I admit. I was feeling the same thing as the poem above for the past few days. But then, when I visited my ex's tumblr. He is a guy that I dated back in high school. I haven't check his facebook & tumblr in a while.And when I came across this poem that he reblogged on his tumblr. It just struck me that.. whoever believe this to be true is A COMPLETE LOSER!

This is a wake up call for me. And I hope he realize this pretty soon. He's stronger than what he thinks he is.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know... when I read it, I interpret it to mean that someday you will love YOURSELF and as a result, you will have yourself for the rest of your life. But for right now, it's okay to be down because you're working on it and you will get there. That may not be the intent, but that is how I took it...

    ReplyDelete