Thursday, September 12, 2013

Healthy Living: Summer 2013


There it is...I'm finally on Summer Vacation! ^^

Yup! It's sounds a little mystical, but it really is. It's finally my summer break.

I googled "Summer 2013" today, and it said this time period is [June 21,2013 -September 21,2013]
Well, I guess I fit this time period! :)

I start school in 2 weeks (counting this week). But that means that I have a WHOLE 2 weeks to do anything I want.

This calls for the much needed rest that I desperately need. Jewl's was right. Earlier this month, I was truly going through another episode of "burn-out". During that time, I could not afford to crash because I had a class to uphold. So, I kinda had to pull through and gain motivation from other sources.

As for now, I'm truly taking a break! (No more commitments.. or anything)
And better yet, I'm LEAVING the states! I'm going on vacation next week to enjoy what is left of my summer 2013 vacation.

Of course, there would still be some book reading here and there.. (Just.. so I don't go crazy or fall behind)



And.. Just like my last post. I am trying to distance myself away from negative energy. (which my tumblr account).  I used it prior to get me to use to the idea of expressing myself. But lately, it's been holding me down with the idea that I can't happy with myself. I don't know, maybe I'm just following some depressing teenagers.

But no more. I stop going on tumblr for nearly a week. It's not much, but it's somewhere. And, I been feeling better. It's like an eased. A sense of peace.



1 comment:

  1. Yesssss! Vacay! Have a great time! I think once you get some much needed downtime, you'll feel better. :) Maybe you should keep the Tumblr account, but go through and either weed out some of the bad or add some more positive ones. Or maybe both. I sorta miss Tumblr, but I didn't use it enough to warrant keeping the account. Anyways, enjoy some real time off. :)

    ReplyDelete