Friday, September 20, 2013

Healthy Living: Viva las Vegas



That's right. I'm enjoying my 2 week summer vacation to very best limit. For the past 4 days, my family and I packed our bags and headed for vegas!

It was AMAZING. We stayed in one of the hotel on the Las Vegas strip. All the casino was within walking distance. Mall & shops were everywhere! I really really enjoyed Las vegas except for its food. It was a pretty fun family trip, and I feel so grateful to get to go!! :)

The mall & casino lights lit up the sky. I was carded  9x  in 5 different casino during my stay at the Vegas. Most of the people worked there didn't think I was 21. x) hahha.. FOOL YA! I'm totally legal :)

                 
During my stay, I did not gamble or drink. And I'm kinda glad I wasn't pressured to do any of it :)
But my parents sure took a chance with lady luck. They were pretty big on slot machine. Our deal was that they could gamble within our set budget and 50% of all winning goes to me :) .... with that deal, why gamble? I get paid regardless haha :D

Too bad my parents lost more then they won. But it was pretty fun watching my parents pulled the slot machine..


The food there was not healthy at all. I had not eaten McDonald for nearly 3 years since I started this healthy Living blog. However, it was very difficult to get "healthy" food there. Fried food were everywhere. The first night when I had McDonald as a midnight snacked, my tummy was not happy.
It was hard finding food that my parents could eat. I grew up in America so my appetite is very versatile. I can eat my different type of food and be okay. But my parents can barely swallow a hamburger...thus, they had a hard time finding "editable food". I felt bad my parents had a hard time eating. Next time, I'm going to rent a car there and just drive them to China Town.

But other than the food, I cannot complain. I love the pool there. My parents really enjoyed the hot tube in the pool area. Thank goodness I didn't gained too much, I can still fit my old swim suits.



But... With all said and done, my trip to Vegas came to an end. And at the end of the trip, I got one of the best present of all. It was something I been hoping and praying for the whole summer.





...My physic final scores came back. I GOT THE GRADE THAT I WANTED!!! :D OMG YAY!!!!! :D  This Complete my 3rd year in college!! It's one of the BEST present a girl can ever ask for!!. I just want to thank you everyone so much for helping me through all the hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment