Saturday, December 28, 2013

MCAT: Regiment 11





















I know it's strange, but I have been having weird dreams. I think I'm dreaming of the MCAT. I have had several dream where I was in some type of competition, and I needed to be aggressive and pushing for the finish line. Sometime, I feel like I'm in those competition, where I'm struggling for survival, and it was just some really rough adventure. Maybe I should stop watching the Hunger Game while studying for the MCAT O_O  hahaha

Either, I posted this image b/c this is what I feel like when I'm taking my Daily Verbal passage. It's almost like your trying to hit every mark. You need to be accurate to kill your prey, but you still need to be fast enough to prevent it from running away. 

What I did today:

(1) MCAT Verbal assessment MCATP(2/3)
-Gather resources
-Review Chp 2,3
-Analyized strategy
- 2 EK pass

(2)OL-REV #13,15 [14]
-Gchem Chp10 FS + PS  (3/3)

(Accident Forgiveness: Gchem AMP #6)


Total: 1+2/3
I'm just gonna give it to myself a little bit. I did Amp #6 today, and it took a chunk of a my time, so I am going to include it to my list. This way, I'll try my best to make up 1 more ps tomorrow to really deserved this point rating. Either way, today is again,  a productive day. I'm still trying to find a way to increase better output!


No comments:

Post a Comment