Tuesday, December 24, 2013

MCAT: Regiment 7


I went christmas shopping today! :)
I bought everybody lotion. Lol, I spent quite a few bucks on lotion to be honest. I didn't have enough time to go shopping individually for everybody. I bought this because I know for sure my mom wants them. The christmas shopping did take a few hours out of my studying schedule, but I really enjoyed it. I am glad that I went.

What I did today:

(1) VD1-2 English Passage 

(2) 9.MCATW9:
-GChem chp10 ..
-[need]GChem chp10 Book FS+ PS+ CC 
-GChem chp11 review & memorized (NEW!)
-GChem chp11 ppt
(NEW!)
-[need]GChem chp11 Book FS+ PS+ CC
 



(3) 10.MCAT 10
-[need]GChem chp12 review & memorized
-
[need]GChem chp12 ppt
-[need]GChem chp10 Book FS+ PS+ CC 

TOTAL: MCAT9 (Complete-3/3) + VD1 (2/3)
I didn't do much today because I went christmas shopping for everybody. Though, I did spend some time planning for my upcoming week schedule. I am planning to squeeze GCHem Chp12 in sometime this coming week. I hope everything goes well  tomorrow >.<

Gchem chp 11 took a lot of time. Originally, it should just have been Gchem 10 & Chem11 as MCAT 9. So, I made the fixed. This way, it's more fair. Thus, if we really look at everything, I scored a total of 1 +2/3, which is pretty good for today. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow... that's a lot of lotion! LOL Hope everyone likes it and that you have a great holiday! :D I think you're doing darn well on the studying, just make sure to squeeze in some downtime so you don't get burned out.

    ReplyDelete