Thursday, October 30, 2014

Healthy Living: Serendipity



Its late tonight. I should be in bed hours ago. I don't know how I am going to get up tomorrow.

Earlier today, something profound happen to be today. I wanted to write pages and pages about this event. But I won't and probably can't.

So, I am going to leave it in this short post. It is a thought I wanted to share.

I had a friend that came into my life 2 years ago. This classmate has helped me through a lot during my years of studying in college. We are lab partners and class buddies. I owe my last 2 years grades to her influence. I learned to grow and become a better person. And I am forever thankful for that. I don't know how I made out of college but goodness it was nothing less than divine intervention.


No comments:

Post a Comment