Saturday, November 1, 2014

MCAT: Eat your Frog first



For the spirit of this year Halloween. Hahaha

But either way.
The stress has been getting to me. I can't even sleep properly these these day. I lash out of my parents. I lashed out on my friends. I'm not handling my issue well. The stress is getting to me. I went to bed last night and my head was running. Even in my dream I am not at peace. Why?

For the past few days, I been neglecting to do my verbal passages. And to make matter worse, verbal is my weakest topic. If i could score a 9 on verbal, my MCAT studies would be 75% done. But, I'm not getting that score. And I was negelecting to do any of it. Its so hard to sit down and FORCE MY SELF TO DO THAT VERBAL THING.



So, I came up with a different solution. I'M GONNA START EATING MY FROGS! SO this morning, I ate my first few frogs. I did my verbal passage first. It took me 6 hours to get 5 verbal passage to correct. (It took forever because I had to force myself to sit down and do work.)

I have swallow a bunch of frogs today. I'm not sure if today is a defeat or a victory. I just hope I can get a few more assignment done before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big believer in tackling what you dread first. That way, you know the easier stuff is coming! So, I think this is a good tactic. Just keep 'chewing' through!

    ReplyDelete