Its 11 PM. And yet, my work is not done. I got piles of chapters to read, notes to take, practice problems to do, passages to correct, and so forth... and days and days worth of material to catch up. I feel that if I did stay up 5 nights in a row, I won't even be able to catch up to the work load right now.
My buddy text me today asking about "How MCAT going?" I didn't reply because I didn't know the answer to that question. To be very honest, I'm really not even sure how its going. Its an avalanch of work falling on me. I'm drowning, and at the same time, exhausted, and above all, I feel overwhelmed. And at the end of the day, I still got tons of work waiting for me to do. And tomrrow, I got class and an important meeting to attend. I'm need to sleep.. but that chapter of psychology needs reading.
Let me complain here guys. There is no where I can complain too. My parents are tired of me talking about it. Its all i think about and talk about. Okay, I really have to stop. This is really unhealthy. Let me try to get something done before the clock strike 12. I'm not broken. Just a bit beaten. A bit dent. A bit torn. A bit dirt ridden. A bit lost. A bit lonely. I feel alone sometime. But definitly not broken. Because, its dark right now for me. But I can sure tell you I see a lot of stars right now. They glow and they remind me that these stars once upon time no much more than me. They went through a lot of pressure, put under crazy heat, and for an extent of time, and just when it seem impossible, they pull through and become a glowing ball of gas that radiate their lights millions of light years away so that anyone look for it will feel its warmth.
LOL.. don't ask me what I was thinking. I'm a bit dilusion but 100% alive.

No comments:
Post a Comment