Friday, February 27, 2015

Healthy Living: Hello Beautiful



So, I stood outside my professor office today waiting for her to come. She had office hours today.  But she didn't came. She was sick. So I stood out there for awhile. While I stood there, I was a bit exhausted, a bit nervous, a bit sweaty, a bit unsure of what will come. During that 10-15 minutes I waited, time tick very slowly. I was back at my old school and I can't help feeling that I am still here. All my friends are gone somewhere and doing their own things. They are most affiliated with other universities now and progressing in their education and careers and yet I am still here.

Don't get me wrong, I love my school. I love being back and walking around the campus. But in a way, I feel a bit of nogestelia and missing my friends and our moments together. And I stood on that 4th floor of the research building, I saw myself standing in the middle of the hallway as people walk by. I was waiting for my professor.

I don't know, I thought it was hard. This path is hard. There is so many hurddle I had to jump through and there are still many more to come. I'm not done. At least not for my path. There is still a long stretch left to paddle through and push forward. Medicine is a hard path. Pursing to become a physician is crazy. I feel a lot like this lady running out into the winter landscape, but even worse, because I feel that there is a lot of rain and snow hitting me right now. But you know, sometime life rains. So, I am standing there in front of my professor office and I realized, its is really a toil. But, it is something I need to do. So, it must be done somehow.

I guess the picture above is really to show that I am treading my own path. One footprint at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment