Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Healthy Living: The love that was given to me at birth


I read an couple article today that might change the way I have been treating myself. Especially, the mental voice that is going on in my head sometime. I don't want to dwell too much into the topic because it is late and I have class early tomorrow morning. I just want to say that eventhough I was going through that hardship with dealing with my struggle for the MCAT, I was sad, and my parents were worried. They loved me a lot and they care for me greatly. My mom even cook my favorite meal the night after to help cheer me up a bit. And tomorrow, she going to cook my favorite fattening chicken meal that I love so much.



I feel very fortunate to have such wonderful parents who care so much for me. And I am fortunate to be on this road. I used to think that my life right now is kinda dark and rainy and it looks pretty diffcult, but when its dark, I guess I can really get to appreciate the stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment