Thursday, October 27, 2016
Healthy Living: Different
Anatomy has changed me. I don't know what it did. But I know for sure I was not the same person as I was 3 months ago. It changed the way I studied. It showed me my weakness. It poke holes in my studying method, and showed me that something is missing in my methods. I don't know what. It showed me that I am at the beginning of my journey, and that I need to figure it out. It made me scared, and it pushed me. I found a quote that really reflected my journey in health so far. "The process takes as much as it gives". I don't feel the same. I don't know what it is.
I feel weak, scared, and vulnerable. I feel constantly behind, and that there is always something I need to do. It showed me that I need to be stronger, smarter, and brighter. I haven't figure it out yet. Anatomy has taken as much as it gives. I pray for well being and future of myself and family.
I don't feel the same anymore. Also, I also started exercising. I made a promise with myself 2x a week + 1 weekend (except the week of test days)
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment