I am burning out. And I can't help to admit that I could not study. I hope I didn't fail my OMM practical. I don't know, its getting harder to concentrate and stay focus on school because I am so burnt out and unhappy with my current situation.
I realized I needed to change, and I was desperately clinging to anything that could help me through it. And I prayed. I call my mom, and she lend me strength for the things I thought I was unable to do.
I stayed up all night to cram in my OMM exam, and just hoped for the best. I did what I could and if all goes well, I hope things will be okay. But that night, I realized something. I realized that life is hard. It is very hard and very scary to do things alone. We all needs something or someone. So may that be religion, our family, or our loves one. They are really our core support system and really help us get through the days.
Right after my exam, my friend and I took a trip far far away. We hike on a hill, and really, it was exactly what I needed. Fresh air. A chance to restart my system, and chance to live and believe again. It was something. It really was. This was a long week.
After I got back from my trip, I dedicated myself to my studies. No more messing around. I also made plan for my spring break trip. I know now that breaks is very important.
So here are something of the things I learned:
HOW TO TREAT BURN-OUT: (it is afterall an illness)
1. Take a break. Do not media consumed. Do Something with HIGH DENSITY of FUN. I
2. Media consumption is not enough.
3. WORK OUT IS IMPORTANT: it is not an option. It is essential to my well being.
--> I need to schedule workout into my schedule again. Its for (1) cure my burnout (2) health
4. Sleep is important. (5-6 hours is a good average)
With this, I am planning to take away a few things I learned:
(1) Schedule exercise into my routine (2x week)
(2) Sleep 6 hours
(3) Do everything I can during the day to MAKE THOSE 2 GOALS A PRIORITY!
STUDY TIPS:
1. Always assumed the exam is 1 day before the exam2. Make class schedule early
3. Brain Study. --Other than Lecture -- everything SHOULD BE "Brain Study"

No comments:
Post a Comment