Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Healthy Living: Picking myself Up


So..

Today, I did a lot of reflection about my life. And I realize I need to get back on my feet now. I spent a lot of time writing about my feelings and reflecting about things that happen to me in the past spring quarter. I feel a lot better now. I don't regret anything and I hope that I can be a better person in the future.

I ate within calories limit today and went to the gym.

Here is a song that have calm me tonight. I'm Buddhist so this song was a really awakening call for me.
It really have calm my soul:



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are getting on the upswing of things again! I know it can be hard with so much going on, but you can do it! And even if you aren't perfect, don't beat yourself up. It's not about perfection, but about doing your very best when you can and as often as you can. If you don't always make it? No big deal. You go on the next day! Can't wait to see the next digital update. I bet you'll look fab just because your insides are getting back in order!

    ReplyDelete