Monday, July 2, 2012

Healthy Living: PIGG



Okay, this week, I feel really bad.
I didn't lose any lbs. Instead, I stayed the same.. arrghgh. 130 T__T

But it's okay, I went out a lot last week and ate a lot of bad food with my friends. I had a blast! :) So, I don't really regret it. I am very glad I didn't gain! :)

Oh, I feel a lot more energetic lately. I been going to the gym daily. I really wanna get back to 120...
But, I gotta be patience. I realize that losing weight is like getting over a crush.
You can't do it in one day. You probably can't do it in one week. You have to do it everyday for the rest of your life. :)

I want to share something with you guys today. I was sad.. so I was reading over my old blog, and I realize I wrote this back in 2010. So.. here it is!

"I believe that life is not a tragedy.
And that happiness does not come with the price of pain,
and that the world around us is full of positive glowing energy,
and it will continue to glow, and it's the people like us,
who persevere through our struggles who are the true star of the universe.
"

I'm so proud of myself right now for some reason. I was just sad about how things are ..and after reading this, I feel like it have really picked me up. I can't believe I wrote this back in 2010. It reminded me of what my believes are, and that I shouldn't give up just because I didn't accomplished my academic goal and struggling through a relationship problem. I really need to get back on my feet and get things done! :)

I'll do digital Update soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment