Monday, April 20, 2015

Healthy Living: Oddly Odd -The things of the Heart


Since its sunday night, lets just get down & dirty with our thoughts & feeling. Why not?

I was thinking of writing something here tonight, but when I got to the webpage, I was reluctant to add a note. One of the main reason is that tonight, I feel very indifferent. Today works went accordingly, I'm a little stress out about the MCAT, but I calmed myself by talking some sensed to myself. I guess, I didn't want to write because there wasn't much to write about today.

Eventhough my life today was uneventful today(I just sit a room for 10 hr+ and even then I'm not sure how productive today's work was)..either way, I wanted to share with you something that made me very happy lately.



It is this manga story written by a korean artist. The title is called "Fluttering Feeling". This a same-sex romance manga that I have fallen in love with for the last few months. Its is a weekly update and the story line is pretty authentic and quite realistic in this modern age.

This manga has a great influence on me. I waited everyweek for its next released and reading it bring joy to me so much. It is my guilty pleasure and is currently the highlight in my uneventful romantic life. I don't know, I just fell in love with the characters and how the story unfolds.



Sometime, I ponder what would happen if the manga artist stop posting for a week. I think I would go crazy as a fan-girl. I find it odd how someone somewhere I have no relation to has such an important impact in my life. Their work and their art touched me greatly and fill a large a chunk of my thoughts. When I'm not thinking about school & medicine, I am thinking of "Fluttering Feeling".

It really fills the gaps in my empty heart, and teaches me what it is like to really love a girl. It make me see that love flows in a very natural process from one human being to another. There is no definition, there is no words that can describe the way these girls depict feelings. It hit harder and deeper than any work of the current media's representation of love that I have seen lately.



This manga has a special hold in my heart. I will forever edging and waiting for every Sunday to come so I can read the next chapter. It really add colors to my life and put a big smile on my face.




No comments:

Post a Comment