Monday, April 6, 2015

Healthy Living: The week


What was this week like?
Hmm.. I really don't know what to say. This week was this week. Right now, I really don't want to think too far away. I just want to think of what is right in front of me, and that is heading to bed. I have class & work tomorrow.

This week, is really this week. I don't know.. I kinda felt that I looked back a little bit too much this week, especially with thoughts of people I knew in the past. It is maybe that I do miss all my buddies from college. And that this post-college life thing, it make me really miss them. All of them. And I look back and rethinking what would be life be like if I took certain steps and choose a different path. Either way, all my buddies are gone now. Its just me. I don't know what to feel. I miss my friends from college. I miss what could have been and what could be now. I really miss the college past. Yet my life keep moving forward.



Like a train that continuously pulling me toward the future, I leave this past behind. And I miss everything that was in it, and I really don't want to think too much about all the things about the future. I just want to sit here tonight, and tell you that I am in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment