Friday, April 10, 2015
Healthy Living: Wind in Hair
Today, I visited two of my professor who wrote letter of recommendation for me. I am very grateful for their help so I thought I should get something nice. I got my professor a box of chocolate. I hope they like sweets.
My head is a bit off tonight. Like.. off. I can't seem to get all my thoughts aligned. My buddies are getting to class at 8AM tomorrow. Its almost 2 AM and I'm not in bed. Hmmm.. what's wrong with me...
I dont' know. I guess I want to share with you a few things that happen today. One of the best thing that happen today was that I got to have a nice chat with one of my professor. He told me about his family, his students, his current class, and his jobs. I don't know, it cheer me up just listen to him.
I really really enjoy our short but sweet conversation.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment