Monday, November 2, 2015
Healthy Living: the end of October
So, the week really hasn't started yet. But over this weekend, some bridges has really crashed and burned in term for some of my services.
One of my volunteer mate has left and it sadden because that puts our groups into a smaller position. This member has been in our group for a while now and seeing her leave make me sad. But it is inevitable. I guess I had to learn to accept and respect her decision.
With that said, we are moving forward with our projects and work. Eventhough our group is a bit smaller than before, as long as we have some dedicated member. I think it is possible to get our project up and running again.
And with the end of the month, I wanted to say goodbye to a mate.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment