Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Healthy Living: To lay private
From the beginning, I always had the intention of keeping this blog small in term of viewers. I do not seek followers or subscriber. The things I share on here does hold great significant in my life. It talks about my passion, my love, my downfall, my sorrow, my pain, my hardship, my struggle, and my desire. It has traits of me. And in a way, this blog is private and also open.
Eventhough I share a lot on here, I never really reveal too much about who I am. I don't ever talk about things relating to work or big stuff on here. For me, I like to keep my battles quiet, but my rant high. hahaha. So, if anything I rant about things that bother me on here, but it never really contain any personal reference to anyone. It shares more of my emotions than facts or details. I like my small community of strangers. Cozy is the theme and small is the moto.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment