Monday, November 30, 2015
Healthy Living: Thanksiving
I had a really good thanksgiving this year! Eventhough there were some bumps in the road preparing for thanksgiving, in the end, it was truely a magical time. First, I went to my cuz house. We groceries shopping and he cook. The 2nd help fly chicken. The last one was cleaning. And the 2 little girl cuz were requested not to enter the kitchen given that there were knifs everywhere.
We had a diffiuclt time frying the chicken because one of my cuz really didn't ahve an idea on how to deep fry something. But thankgood my aunt ended up saving the day with the chicken. To be honest, we weren't good at cooking. We made too much food and everyone barely ate. I think it's because we were kinda beginner cookers. But regardless, the process was fun.
Afterward, i finished up with my game "The Last of Us". It a zombie RPG game and I was finishing the last chapter. It was a game that realy deserved the title "game of the year".
Then, I went home and collapse. I hadn't slept for more than 30 hours. So, the rest was well greeted. The next day was blackfriday shopping with mom and dad. My dad barely bought anything, and in a way, he said he didn't really needed much. I went with my mom to get clothes and gifts for my dad. Then my mom got several pants and I went to buy a purse. It was fun. But tiring.
And comes saturday, I really just stayed home and relax. Oh, of course, I did some house errand. And I dipped into Mpalestory again. I played with a whole new characters. It was fun at first beacuse it was easy to lvl. I went overboard and played to 5AM. Dad yelled at me the next morning, and he was right. But he was pretty lenient given it was still the holiday weekend.
I woke up at 4PM in the afternoon due to the fact that I slept late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment